Total Pageviews

03 February 2011

Set Sail

Hope fills these sails,
and when i’m gone, it feels like home.
and i know that this is all that i’ve dreamt.
we belong on the other ends of the seas.
So easy to part ways,
Not as easy as when to say the goodbyes.
And now that i’m actually living my dream, i’m still yearning for more.
When will i ever toss this anchor down.
4 years and 5 continents later, i continue to create footprints and shadows across foreign places i’ve been called on to go.
Grow? hardly the right word for it.
Broken and molded back together…putting the right pieces back together to create the ultimate masterpiece.
I’m hungry.
i’m STARVING.
i dont want little appetizers anymore.
i want the feast.
I’m searching for the right table to join.
still searching. still hungry.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am so jealous of all the amazing travels you get to do! I traveled when I studied abroad in England last semester, and now I have the travel bug! I wish I could do what you're doing! :)