Total Pageviews

12 April 2011

Crafty Catiy

Today I woke up with the impression that i'd be bored to tears before work in the afternoon since my flatty is living it up in Sydney for the week, and my girl from down South just flew back home from spending a lovely weekend on the isle-O-dreams, leaving me alone for a week of work and one-man-dinners.  Little did I know, that today my crafts senses would wake up once again! ahaha, call it what you will, but creativity is a winner in my heart, and lately, i've been surrounded among people who are just so unique and genuine in their craft projects that I cant help but start stirring some ideas to create something with my own to hands! Their creativity has spread through the airwaves onto me that i've decided to start this day with a good morning Pom (pomegranate juice) and a new original little craft project... 
Since i live out of a backpack, I had very little to work with.  
In the midst of looking for a blank canvas, I've decided to decorate my backpack because its been looking a bit gloomy sitting in the closet for the passed few months and not being used, so I've just pinned it here, sewed on there, and BOOM. Life has been put back into the threads of my handy dandy backpack who's been to a numerous amount of countries and a numerous amounts of adventures. And as of today, shall be called Theodore. Theo for short ;)

Heres the verdict: p.s. Every patch on it is an inside joke or a very genuine memory from whichever country it had come from, thats the best bit of creating something from your own two hands. :)


 Just drinkin' on ze balcony :)

California pomegranates!  Shout out to all my crew back home :)





                                   Favorite Bible verse: tatooe'd it on my heart, and on Theo!


No comments: