Some people just click the moment you meet them.
thats how i felt about my best friend who wrote this whilst he was traveling through New Zealand.
he just revealed this to me today, and i absolutely love each word for word that he wrote.
I will no longer play in this concrete-junglegym with all the other jims
No longer will i participate in this work parade to get paid
I do not want a glass of hopscotch on the rocks
Hide and seek a career
But I'm not it
They make you jump through hulahoops
The dichotomy of slaughterball and the lottery
The monkey-bars and nightclubs turn grown men into chimpanzees
Hopeful minds transform into dullful lives
Thats why big boys play "kick the can't"
Freeze tag and freezer bags that don't last
So don't ask me to solve the rubiks of cubicles because i get lost in this haybale maze
I will no longer slip-n-slide down the company ladder
As a matter of fact, i'll pogostick it to the man
And don't forget to use a rubber-duck
The merry doesn't go round
It only goes up
So when you hit the glass ceiling
Break right through it
Because the sky is the limit
Thats all there is to it
-annonymous
this is why we're best friends boy
night rides and good chats will definitely be happening once we reunite!
betch your bottom dollar that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment