Today my favorite Bride to be Emiliya Russu and I drove/walked/laughed/ ourselves silly and ran wedding errands and whatnots galore. To celebrate coming home, twenty one years of life, getting married, and re-unioniting(ha) of best friends, we traveled across the lands of Roseville, CA to Tres Agaves Mexican Restaurant to feast upon REAL tacos and REAL Margaritas.
thank you barman Jason(dave) for the hospitality and free-ness.
I'll never forget you good sir.
Pictures are out of order by the way:
thank you barman Jason(dave) for the hospitality and free-ness.
I'll never forget you good sir.
Pictures are out of order by the way:
![]() |
| lets just cut to the chase. haha probably funniest lingerie series ever. |
| excitement. |
| I have lacked any relations with Sun since Waiheke Days. California Sun please kiss me in the next month prior to the wedding. |
| VEAL. hahahaha |
| Describing the Do's and Do Not's of Alcohol. |
| Real Spicey Salsa. I've missed chips and salsa. So good. |
| being a tourist. |
| First drink in America. |
| This Bird. |
| I imagine Heaven containing treats such as these. |
![]() |
| I can tie knots in cherry stems in my mouth. NBD. |
![]() |
| Oh how i've missed Calfornian tacos. |





1 comment:
These photographs tell such a beautiful tale! Love it, what fun times! Looking lovely, and quite tanned actually! :D
Post a Comment