At this moment, I have realized I only hurt myself most when I compare myself with others.
At this moment, I have realized that what I have been wanting, has not what I have been wanting, but what they have been wanting.
At this moment, I have realized I actually DO what I want. I WANT to be home, huddled and away from the world so that I can improve everything that I have been putting aside.
At this moment, I have realized that what I have been wanting, has not what I have been wanting, but what they have been wanting.
At this moment, I have realized I actually DO what I want. I WANT to be home, huddled and away from the world so that I can improve everything that I have been putting aside.
- my thoughts
- my heart
-my health
-my money
-my responsibilities as a daughter, sister, and friend
-my realities I've managed to avoid
-my path
-my growing up
At this moment, I have inhaled realization and exhaled reality.
I'm not yet where or who I want to be.
Therefore I'll keep in hiding.
Until then, pray for me as I have been praying all along.
| |||
No comments:
Post a Comment