So.
It is 7 in the morning here in Paris, France. I've managed to get about 6 hours of sleep due to jet lag. Progress. Because I've stopped blogging when I moved back to California, I've decided to catch up on photos of my summer of living in my most favorite gypsy town in the valleys of Northern California. My best friend from Australia came to visit and lived with us as well and it was an incredible California summer with the greatest of friends. I sure do miss the people, but as we are scattered now through out the ends of this world, I know that our re-union in Paris will all just be that much more valuable.
Also, this summer of 2012 my little sister graduated high school and is now volunteering in an orphanage in India with her best friend Beenie. I couldn't be more proud.
These four humans have taught me everything I know, better yet, live a great example of true wisdom and aging. I am so beyond lucky to have them around.
It is 7 in the morning here in Paris, France. I've managed to get about 6 hours of sleep due to jet lag. Progress. Because I've stopped blogging when I moved back to California, I've decided to catch up on photos of my summer of living in my most favorite gypsy town in the valleys of Northern California. My best friend from Australia came to visit and lived with us as well and it was an incredible California summer with the greatest of friends. I sure do miss the people, but as we are scattered now through out the ends of this world, I know that our re-union in Paris will all just be that much more valuable.
Also, this summer of 2012 my little sister graduated high school and is now volunteering in an orphanage in India with her best friend Beenie. I couldn't be more proud.
These four humans have taught me everything I know, better yet, live a great example of true wisdom and aging. I am so beyond lucky to have them around.





2 comments:
i. love. it.
i. love. it.
Post a Comment