It is 1:09 am here in Paris, France.
Yesterday I went to Disneyland in Paris.
That place is magical.
Completely exhausted and realized just few moments ago that it is my best friends/little sisters 18th birthday.
I miss her so much.
I still remember her as 7 year old.
Stay classy, stay humble.
-your big sister Catiy.
Yesterday I went to Disneyland in Paris.
That place is magical.
Completely exhausted and realized just few moments ago that it is my best friends/little sisters 18th birthday.
I miss her so much.
I still remember her as 7 year old.
Man, oh man. I am so lucky to have her as a sister, and even luckier to be her friend. I have honestly never met anyone like this 18 year old. Her heart is pure gold and she cares for everyone.
I pray so hard that nothing breaks her strength.
Love you J-Butt. Stay classy, stay humble.
-your big sister Catiy.
| Add caption |

No comments:
Post a Comment