Total Pageviews

26 August 2012

Officially Unpacked.

22. 
Paris, France. 
Alone. 
New.
 Scared.
 Anxious. 
Excited. 
Happy. 
Thankful.

So today is Sunday August 26, 2012.

Today I've managed to officially clean the loft and unpack the last of the few things left in my bag. As you know, The first month I've moved to France, I went traveling all over managing to see bits of Italy and Switzerland. 

This is my loft. It is small. It is new. It is a new beginning. 























'In everything give thanks;

for this is the 

will of God in Christ Jesus for you.'


1 Thessalonians 5:18

4 comments:

Haylees said...

You r so adorable. I can't wait to get there! I need your address so i can send u a new home present. ;)

Louise said...

Oh Caitey this is wonderful! I wish I could transport myself there so we could talk a walk down Rue Mouffetard (go if you haven't been yet!!) together, really enjoying your posts. :)

yip yap yaka said...

hahahah thanks Haylee! Cant wait till you guys arrive to hang out. You will absolutely love it. The loft is in the center of Paris, no joke, and is just a walk away from everything!

awwww Luise! I miss chatting it up with you at the ol' Fruit & Veg! Miss you woman! If you're out and about in the streets of Paris. Let me know, we are in need of a night of a walk and updates galore.!

Louise said...

HA! That makes me want to pack my bags. I'm living in a little tree house in Titirangi Beach, west Auckland. Miss chatting to you too! I'm thrilled you are writing your blog again, although it makes me feel like I ought to get on a plane someplace really soon! :) xox