Total Pageviews

23 October 2012

BIKES AND BEARDS.



LONG HAIR.
FACIAL SCRUFF
BLACK
LEATHER
A MAN ON A BIKE.

My boyfriend, Kurt, came up with the most brilliant plan for when I move to Australia, (oh yeah, did I mention I'm moving to Australia after my Europe adventures?) . 
We've always got ideas of adventures in our heads and what countries to visit and what not, but todays plan was the ULTIMATE.

Recently, he sent me a package with the 1 season of Sons of Anarchy and I've been aching to be on a bike ever since I've sat down to watch the sitcom.

Long Story Short: Today we decided once I move to Australia, We're getting our bike licenses and getting two bikes and riding all through out the coasts and hills of northern Australia. 
ASDLJGASJDGHAMSBVDMNV

His soul is pure quality.

 Riding through Coastal and Mountain scenery with my best friend further exploring new lands I havent been to before...
yes please.


I can't help but think of Kurt when I watch the show. The main blonde dude looks like KURT. 

dude
Kurt >

No comments: