I WISH I WAS BETTER AT KEEPING IN BETTER CONTACT WITH PEOPLE.
If you're my friend, and you happen to be reading this, because for some odd reason ever since we've met you still carry the slightest of interest of where I keep floating around, please know that I am sincerely sorry for my lack of communication, feel free to punch me in the arm next time we bump into one another along our paths in this life.
Thanks for putting up with me and my disappearing acts.
I was going to write each dearest friend that I've recently been thinking a lot about, but then realized, its a two way street.
Please know I read your blogs, and keep up with you on facebook as much as I can. Even though I don't respond or like all of your status'.
For we all ride different waves and walk different paths.
I understand to be busy is a beautiful blessing and a curse.
I miss you dearly.
I hope to hear from you soon.
I suppose, I'm never sure when is an appropriate time to bid farewell, or just assume I'll see you again sometime soon.
I've never been good with goodbyes.
meow.
#wordvomit
No comments:
Post a Comment