Last week, I was blessed by the presence of my loverly married friends,
Tiffany and Jon.
They live in H a w a i i, but I know them from $acramento, CA.
They decided to take a break from the routine and travel East.
During their adventure, they stopped by Paris for a visit and good laugh.
I love them with my whole heart and am so inspired by them.
Their passion and adventurous spirits are so refreshing to be around.
To find the peace and true love they hold as a married couple at this day and age is rare, and these two definitely have it.
If you are ever able to meet them, I highly recommend that you do.
![]() |
| We found a Chipotle in Paris. Hawaii doesn't have a Chipotle, so this was a miraculous find. |







3 comments:
Hey! I know Tiffany! From agesssss ago. and I still can't believe there is a Chipotle in Paris. freaking lucky.
awww those words are so sweet!! Omg, we had the best time and conversations, thank you for putting us up!
Why weren't we better friends in Sacramento?!!
I CAN FLY!
P.S. Jon is super creepy/drunk looking in his chipotle bliss picture hahah
Post a Comment