That being said,
Here is a video my boyfriend looped together of his road trip with his brother, of when they spent their weekend in Northern Australia at the
Mumford and Sons,
Matt Corby,
Husky,
and Sarah Blasko
music festival. As envious as I am that Kurt and Dane got to see all those bands live, in a little rural town, I'm so glad hes got the talent to create this kind of ish to share a wee bit of his experience with me.
2 comments:
Awesome video skillzzzz
omg. As a fellow video editor-aholic (when I have the tools to do so) I say brava and I wish I was there too! The whole video made me smile. I loved the end "oh shit" minute when he was naughty and not watching the road hahah.
Tell kurty good job, and that he has my father's name, so he's cool in my book already
Post a Comment