Total Pageviews

02 November 2012

Knots and Vomiting Butterflies.

So a new friend I've met at a show found out(via facebook) that I sing and dabble on the guitar and asked me to play before his band comes on. 
The show is on Friday. November 9th at this cafe in Paris.
A 10 minute stroll from my nest.
I've never played in front of 3 or more friends, let alone strangers.
I could have so easily declined like I have few other presented times.
But why the hell not?
ya know?
Stoked but Vomitting Butterflies.



3 comments:

Louise said...

WONDERFUL! CONGRATULATIONS YOU SO DESERVE THIS! Knock them all out. :) xxx Good luck lovely lady.

yip yap yaka said...

hahaha thanks Louise, you are so awesomely encouraging. You know, when he request that I play, I thought of you! Then i convinced myself to just do it. You encouraged me completely. Even with an ocean of seperation! how are things? I'm in need of a travel journal it seems like this christmas. By the looks of it your journals are quite the success, whats your etsy page again to have a looksy? :)

Louise said...

Hey I just say what I mean, lovely lady. I am probably over the top, haha! ;) But I really think you are lovely to listen to. I am a big fan of female folksy singers. i have a big collection of CDs just of women singing. In a different folder to the rest. :) I'm glad my encouragement has reached you in Paris. My Etsy shoppe is www.bibliographica.etsy.com I have several journals there now, large medium and small - more are coming each day. Much love xox