Whoops.
I feel as if I have abandoned this main blog of mine due to the purchase of an iphone with the Instagram and Tumblr app.
Hahaha, pathetic.
But, here are some day-to-day activities whilst living in Paris thus far:
I have a new 'Catiy-buzz.' For those of you who don't know my 'buzzes,' they are just random goals and challenges that I set up for myself. Some make sense, and some are so random just to see if I can actually do it. Since I've moved to Paris, I set up few buzzy buzzes.:
And when I'm not working, I go out amongst town with French girls I've met at church to dance away ze night in Paris. This was the first night in Paris. Yeow.
And when I'm not dancing, I go to Museums with my lovely friends who travel from far away lands and end up in Paris and give me a call to hang out.
And when I'm not dancing, running, or scoping out Museums, I'm usually just walking around the city. with great views like these two. Parisian street musicians are brilliant. Beyond brilliant.
a n d dd d dd dddd,
when I'm not getting amongst the Parisian ways of life, I am sending my best friend photos of me so that he doesn't forget me. Because, well you know, distance tends to seperate humans. #patheticgirlfriend #meow
I feel as if I have abandoned this main blog of mine due to the purchase of an iphone with the Instagram and Tumblr app.
Hahaha, pathetic.
But, here are some day-to-day activities whilst living in Paris thus far:
I have a new 'Catiy-buzz.' For those of you who don't know my 'buzzes,' they are just random goals and challenges that I set up for myself. Some make sense, and some are so random just to see if I can actually do it. Since I've moved to Paris, I set up few buzzy buzzes.:
-Run a Marathon.
-Write a memoir novel of my Families past and stories .
-Get my nose pierced.
-Learn how to do the Splits.
So here are few shots from my phone whilst running around the city. Every time I run, I always eat a huge honkin' slice of humble pie. For a 22 year old like me to be living in the center of Paris, France in my own little apartment running around the place passing the Eiffel, and Grand Arc de Triomph is just mind boggling.
Ironic as well, because whilst I'm running around the city, I'm usually scoping out the best local grub hubs that I can splurge at when my friends come for a visit.
I love Food.
Typical.
| Always challenge a Staircase amongst a run. |
This thing has been here for C E N T U R I E S. nojoke. Gift from the Egyptians.
| One of a billion beautiful Fountains. |
| And Of course this is me tonight after my daily 8 mile run. It started raining and a massive lightning storm came across. Twas Glorious. |
when I'm not running around,
I'm at work, being an Au Pair, to four lovely French Fries. Never a dull Moment.
And when I'm not working, I go out amongst town with French girls I've met at church to dance away ze night in Paris. This was the first night in Paris. Yeow.
This is Ben from New Zealand, hence where we've met. He's a good soul. We went to the Museum with tons of Picasso (favorite).
a n d dd d dd dddd,
when I'm not getting amongst the Parisian ways of life, I am sending my best friend photos of me so that he doesn't forget me. Because, well you know, distance tends to seperate humans. #patheticgirlfriend #meow


No comments:
Post a Comment